Academic, government and business economists and professionals working on industrial organization and related fields are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers for presentation at EARIE 2018.
The paper submissions system is now closed.
Click here to submit your paper (disabled)
- Papers can only be submitted electronically using the Conference Maker submission software (link above).
- Only pdf files will be accepted as electronic format.
- You can only submit and present one paper.
Before submitting a paper, submitters must create a profile on Conference Maker. The following information should be included in the submitter's profile and on the submission form:
- Name and institutional affiliation of the presenter and of all co-authors
- Title of the paper
- Address and e-mail address of the presenter
- Abstract of the paper of no more than 100 words
- Up to six JEL codes
- Up to six free keywords
- The field/research topic that best matches the paper (to be selected from a list)
- An ordered list of two members of the scientific committee, whom you would like to have as reviewers of your paper
The list of the members of the scientific committee and the list of fields/research topics covered by the conference are provided in the Conference Maker.
The paper submission system opens on 1 February 2018.
The paper submission deadline is 18 March 2018.
Acceptance notifications will be sent by 2 May 2018.
Registration for presenters of accepted papers will close on 1 June 2018.