- Call sent out - 21 December 2017
- Paper submission system opens - 1 February 2018
- Paper submission system closes - 15 March 2018
- Acceptance notification - 2 May 2018
- Early registration by 1 June 2018
- Registration for presenters by 1 June 2018
- Academic & Government: € 350 (early) / € 460 (late)
- Student: € 200 (early) / € 280 (late)
- Non-academic: € 480 (early) / € 560 (late)
- Accompanying person: € 200
All participants and accompanying persons must register for the conference.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Conference material (conference bag, badge, programme, etc.)
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Admission to social events
- EARIE membership for the 2019 calendar year
The accompanying person's fee includes:
- Access to the lunches and coffee breaks
- Admission to cultural activities
- Admission to social events (including the conference dinner)
Certificate of attendance
In order to reduce the amount of paper used at the EARIE 2018 conference, participants will receive a “Certificate of Attendance” in pdf format upon request only. Requests for these certificates can be made during online registration.
Registration for presenters
Presenters must register by 1 June 2018, otherwise their paper will not be included in the final programme.
Should you be unable to attend EARIE 2018, but a co-author is able to present the paper, please inform the organisers of the conference via email at email@example.com before 1 June 2018.
Registration for non-presenters and accompanying persons
Registration to the conference through the online registration system will be possible until 22 August 2018. Thereafter, there is the possibility to register on-site.
Registration for students
If you are registering as a student, please email a scanned copy of a proof that you are enrolled (e.g. a student certificate, or a letter signed by your supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the payment.
You will receive final confirmation of your registration for EARIE 2018 only after your payment has been received. If you do not receive the confirmation email in due course please check your spam inbox or junk mail folder before contacting us at email@example.com.
You can pay online by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Diners, or using the Masterpass electronic wallet). You can also pay via wire transfer. Upon successful payment, you will receive an email with confirmation of your registration, which will include detailed information regarding your payment. You will also receive a separate email with the invoice/receipt for your payment, within ten working days. Your registration is, in principle, complete. In case you decline the payment afterwards or in case you request a refund, your registration to the conference will be cancelled.
Registrations may be cancelled upon written notification sent to the local organisers, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received before or on 1 July 2018 will be fully refunded, less a € 50 cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received after 1 July 2018 and before or on 1 August 2018, 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded, less a € 50 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations received after 1 August 2018 will not be refunded.
- All refunds will be processed post conference.
To register for the conference, please log on to Conference Maker using your credentials (or create a new account, if you don't already have one) and click the link on the top left.
Please click the button below to log on to Conference Maker and register for EARIE 2018.
Neither the Local Organising Committee of the 45th Annual Conference of the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (EARIE 2018), nor the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics, nor the Athens University of Economics and Business, nor any other third parties involved in the organisation of EARIE 2018 in Athens, provide insurance or accept liability for losses of whatever nature incurred by participants and/or accompanying persons, or for loss of or damage to the participants' and/or accompanying persons' luggage and/or personal belongings at the conference venue. Furthermore, all the parties listed above do not take responsibility for any loss, accident, damage or illness that might occur during the conference or in the course of travel to or from the meeting site. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance to ensure that you are fully covered throughout your stay in Athens.